Central HVAC Services in Orange Park, Jacksonville & St. Augustine, FL and Surrounding Areas
Central HVAC Services in Orange Park, FL!
It is indeed challenging to beat the blazing heat in Florida without properly working air conditioning. Even though the weather is quite excellent all around the year in Florida, the summer months become very hot and dry. People usually tend to relax in their air-conditioned homes or swimming pools. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that your cooling systems are well-maintained and checked before the summer months to avoid any emergency breakdown. The functioning of an central hvac services should not be taken for granted, and immediate action must be taken in case of inferior performance.
At B-Cool Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., we endeavor to offer the best Central HVAC services in Orange Park, FL. Our team of technicians is full of expert professionals who have years of experience in heating and cooling services. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction, and therefore, offer a vast range of services like visual system inspections, warranty services, and regular maintenance services.
Know How a Home HVAC System Works Before Buying One
Are you a new home buyer with little or no knowledge of HVAC? If yes, it is essential to understand what an HVAC system is, how it works and how it can help maintain cooling and heating within your home.
This knowledge will equip you to initiate conversations with an HVAC contractor when buying or replacing your new heating and cooling system. There are several HVAC companies in Jacksonville, FL, you can trust for repairs, maintenance, and installations
What is an HVAC system?
Most of us know that HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. An HVAC system is an equipment, technology, and processes involved in heating, ventilating, and cooling your home. Its job is not only to heat or cool the air but also to maintain indoor air quality.
The Primary Parts of an HVAC System
Knowing the different parts of your HVAC system will help you maintain it better—understanding how your heater and air conditioner work will help you find and fix problems easier. As a result, you can avoid expensive breakdowns and keep your system working at optimal efficiency.
The main components of an HVAC system are as listed below:
Blower motor or furnace
Return and supply registers
Functions of Each HVAC Component
- The thermostat allows you to control the temperature within your home. With a programmable thermostat, you can adjust the time you want to turn on your heating or air conditioning.
- The heated air is blown out into the ductwork that circulates the warm hair in your home. The blower blows return air across the evaporator coil, thus cooling it before pushing it into your home through the ductwork to provide air conditioning to your house.
- The heat exchanger warms the air that enters the furnace and passes through the supply registers in your home.
- The evaporator coils use the blower motor to distribute cool air through your ductwork.
- The condenser unit outside your house contains refrigerant gas cooled by exchanging heat with the outdoor air. The refrigerant gas turns into liquid, which passes through the evaporator coils to cool your home.
- The refrigerant lines are made of aluminum or copper. They carry the liquid from the condenser unit to the furnace inside your home.
- The ductwork that runs through your home’s outer wall or ceiling distributes cool or warm hair throughout your home.
- And lastly, the return and supply registers cover the duct openings. They can be opened and closed to control airflow.
Central HVAC Services in Orange Park, FL
Armed with this basic knowledge of HVAC systems, you can now discuss details with a contractor who provides central HVAC services. B-Cool provides primary HVAC services in Orange Park, FL.
We are reasonably priced and reliable and will reach your home to help you select the best solution for your home. If you need a reliable HVAC contractor in Jacksonville, we are happy to be of service to you. Call us today to know more about our services.
Our HVAC Services
It doesn’t matter if you require a complicated AC service like installation or as simple as inspection, our staff of expert individuals are available to handle any work. We offer a range of air conditioning services to ensure that your AC is in perfect condition. Some of our emergency AC repair Orange Park FL include:
Why Choose Us?
- Affordability: Here, at B-Cool Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc., we offer our services at extremely affordable prices and also provide numerous financing options.
- Wide Range of Services: Apart from central HVAC contractor Jacksonville, we also provide a massive range of other services like contractor services, ventilation work, ductwork, etc.
- Certified Technicians: Our team is fully licensed and consists of well-trained technicians who use a variety of branded equipment and are well-qualified in their field.
Proud to be providing Central HVAC Services in Orange Park, Jacksonville & St. Augustine, FL! It’s our hometown and your comfort is our business. Contact us today.
Before the beginning of each cooling season, HVAC systems should be inspected and adjusted by a professional. However, care should continue even after the annual inspection is complete. Although there aren’t many solutions you can create on your own, there are maintenance methods you can follow to maintain your system functioning at peak efficiency.
Both the condenser and the evaporator are hermetically sealed. As a result, you should almost always contact a professional service provider for maintenance other than routine cleaning.
Adjustments and Upkeep for HVAC systems:
Ensure that you tune up your home cooling and heating system once a year by HVAC companies in Jacksonville, FL, to prevent any unplanned faults, whether the first time you turn on your system or during a heat wave. With a tune-up from our business, your air conditioning system will continue to work at top efficiency, and its lifespan may be prolonged.
Invest in your HVAC system by taking maintenance plans so that you can rest easy. Many companies offer a variety of solutions to choose from, considering your financial limits and individual requirements.
An expert HVAC installation team in Jacksonville, FL, is trained and certified to handle repairs on top-of-the-line central, ductless, window, and wall air conditioning systems from Bryant and other manufacturers. The technicians will keep your air conditioning system running at peak efficiency and save you money.
Maintaining the evaporator of the central HVAC system:
The evaporator of a central air conditioning system is found in the plenum, which is directly above the furnace. If the evaporator is accessible, it must be cleaned every year. You can clean the evaporator if the front of the plenum is insulated with foil, but you should not attempt to clean the evaporator if the plenum is a sealed sheet metal box.
Remove the foil-covered insulation placed in front of the plenum; it is likely taped. Carefully remove the tape because it will need to be reapplied shortly. Hidden under the insulation is an access plate held in place by several screws. Remove the screws, and then pull the container from the wall
Wipe the underside of the evaporator unit thoroughly using a brush with dense bristles. You may find that a large hand mirror allows you to see what you are doing clearly. Pull the evaporator out slightly if you cannot access the whole area behind the evaporator because of its position. It is feasible to slide out the evaporator despite its connection to rigid pipes; however, care must be taken not to bend the lines.
It is essential to clean the tray beneath the evaporator unit. This tray collects condensation and transports it away from the evaporator. Pour some household bleach into the tray’s weep hole to prevent mold development. When the relative humidity is exceptionally high, you must inspect the condensate drain and pan every other day. If there is a lot of moisture in the pan, the weep hole that links the pan to the drain line may be plugged. Create a weep hole with a piece of wire and then open it.
Reattach the unit in its original location, replace the plate, and then re-tape the insulation over the team.
After reactivating the air conditioner, check for any leaks in the area. Leaks should be sealed using tape.
If you are looking for the best HVAC installation in Jacksonville, TX, Contact B-Cool to learn about our services. You can book services with us, including HVAC repair, maintenance, installation, repair and more!